|management, nursing, RN, perinatal nursing, L&D, Nursery, PP-GYN, pediatrics, AWHONN certification.
Position Title Assistant Department Manager Women's Services - OR #1934
Location Albany Oregon
Hospital looking for Assistant Department Manager for Women's Services.
- 1.0 (80 hrs/pp) - Primarily Nights, flexible schedule 4 10ís or 5 8ís
- ACLS required or eligible
- Healthcare Provider BLS required or eligible
- NRP required or eligible
- OR RN License required or eligible
This position is responsible for providing and assuring quality care for patients of all ages, including neonatal through geriatrics. Under the direction of the Nurse Manager, the ADM has the authority to transfer, suspend, recall, promote, assign, reward or discipline other employees or responsibility to direct them or effectively to recommend such action.
-Successful completion of management courses/education program preferred. BSN preferred.
-Management experience preferred.
-One year RN experience required.
-Experience in Perinatal Nursing (L&D, Nursery, PP-GYN) strongly preferred.
-Pediatrics experience preferred.
-AWHONN certification preferred.
-PEARS or PALS certification required within one (1) year of hire.
They offer an exceptional benefits package including retirement plans, a generous amount of paid time off, medical, dental, vision, and more.
1. Bachelor's in Nursing and successful completion of management courses/education program.
2. Some management experience in nursing.
4. Experience in Perinatal Nursing (L&D, Nursery, PP-GYN).
5. Pediatrics experience.
6. AWHONN certification preferred.