A fully integrated northeast Wisconsin health system, seeks a BE/BC physician to practice family medicine with optional obstetrics. This is a nationally recognized healthcare system that excels in quality outcomes. It is the employer of choice in the area for both physicians and staff. Over one hundred family practitioners, internists, and pediatricians enjoy a very collegial relationship with area specialists.
This physician will partner with a dedicated, highly qualified medical staff, including mid-level providers. ThedaCare Physicians/New London, is comprised of 11 primary care providers and one general surgeon.
This is a full-scope family medicine practice. Five of its seven family practitioners do obstetrics. The groupís physicians perform vasectomies, colposcopies, sigmoidoscopies, cryo, LEEPs, joint injections, lesion removal, suturing, and castings.
- Four-day work week
- State-of-the-art, 15,000 sq-ft facility
- Electronic health records (EHR)
- Three exam rooms and a dedicated MA for each physician
- Shared triage nurse pool, receptionists, coders, transcriptionists, ancillary techs, and business office staff
- Full-service lab, x-ray, and mammography
- On-site mental health clinician
Bob Bregant, Vice President
Horton Smith & Associates LLC
7400 W. 132nd Street, suite 350
Overland Park, KS 66213