|Michigan, Charlotte - Job Code: A0022-MI
Nursent helps RNs find permanent staff positions with medical facilities nationwide. Why search job postings yourself when our Nurse Recruiter can do it for you? We’ll even call facilities you choose to create an opportunity specifically for you—all with no cost to you. Learn more at our website www.nursent.com.
This hospital is one of the leading employers in Charlotte, Michigan. One of our goals is to attract and maintain professionals and support staff who will help us remain a leader. Charlotte is a delightful community of about 8,000 situated only 20 miles from the state capitol of Lansing, and 25 miles from the campus of Michigan State University.
Must have current MI RN license. BLS and ACLS within 6 months of hire date. Night shift, 5pm-5am.
* Fully paid medical insurance for you and your dependents
* Dental insurance
* Vision insurance
* Paid life insurance
* Accidental death and dismemberment (AD&D) insurance
* Paid long-term disability (LTD)
* Sick leave/short-term disability
* Employee assistance program
* Flexible spending accounts (dependent care and healthcare)
* Supplemental retirement plan (tax deferred), including employee match
* Paid time off for vacation and holidays
* Jury duty pay
* Continuing education time
* Leaves of absence (family care, bereavement, etc.)
* Child daycare facilities
* Cafeteria, entertainment, and fitness program discounts
* Credit union membership
To apply for this job please visit www.nursent.com. If this job isn’t right for you, please see all our jobs at www.nursent.com. We have facilities under contract in over 20 states. Call, e-mail, or chat on-line with our nurse recruiter to get more information with no cost or obligation. We never charge nurses a fee for our services.
We represent registered nurses of all specialties including med/surg (M/S); critical care, ICU, CCU, telemetry, emergency (ED/ER), labor & delivery (L&D); post partum, neonatal, NICU, PICU, pediatric, operating room (OR); PACU, cardiac, cath lab, CVOR, CVICU, step down, dialysis, endoscopy, oncology, transplant, etc.