Director of Quality
Client is a progressive acute-care facility and medical center that serves Eagle Pass, Texas and surrounding regions. We are a thriving community hospital, proud to offer the "high-tech" advantages of a big-city hospital and the personalized care of a home-town provider.
• The Quality Director is responsible for the overall operation, planning, direction and control of the Quality Improvement function of the Medical Center.
• The CQI Director is also responsible for ensuring that the facility is compliant with JCAHO, Medicare, federal/state and other legal regulatory agencies.
• The CQI Director works closely with the Risk Manager.
• Five years experience in a management position or health care administration preferred with high level of supervisory capacity.
• Experienced in JCAHO, Medicare and various federal/state regulations governing health care.
• Graduate of the state approved school of professional nursing practice.
• Maintains current licensure in the State of Texas. Bachelor of Science in Nursing Degree preferred.
• MSN preferred.
• Current BLS/CPR.
• Must pass the NCB (Nurse Career Battery) test to be considered for employment.