Looking for Great Opportunity ?
Here comes to make your dreams true.
Client (Watertown, New York) is a 294-bed community hospital as well as 272-bed and 288-bed long term care facilities
There passion is providing world-class health care to our friends and neighbors
• Promotes and restores patients' health by developing day-to-day management and long-term planning of the patient care area.
• Directing and developing staff.
• Collaborating with physicians and multidisciplinary professional staff.
• Providing physical and psychological support for patients, friends, and families.
• Graduate from an accredited school of nursing.
• Minimum one year acute care clinical experience and one year clinical experience in long term care preferred.
• Coursework in nursing management preferred. NYS RN license required,
Assignment Duration is 12 weeks