• Provide the Information Systems Department support for interoperability between MEDITECH HCIS and ancillary systems, physician offices, and other healthcare entities.
• This position will be responsible for the analysis, development, and implementation, testing/QA, training and monitoring of HL7 Interfaces through an interface engine.
• This position also be responsible for other programming used at MRMC. This position will report to the Manager, Applications or designee.
• 4-year degree in IT related discipline or in another discipline combined with job related experience preferred; at a minimum, a 2-year degree in IT related discipline combined with 5 years of experience directed related to the position required.
• 2- 3 years experience as an analyst/programmer in a healthcare setting implementing/supporting interoperability solutions is required. Working knowledge of HL7 message types and structure is required.
• Experience with MEDITECH applications, Integration Engines, SQL, Crystal Reports, and MEDITECH Magic NPR report writing is preferred.
• mMust have good communications skills, and be detail oriented.