VP Quality Management
fAbout the Client:
Located in Fort Pierce, situated on the east coast of Florida. Company offers employees a wide range of experiences in the health care arena. As the region’s only Level II Trauma Center and with the most experienced full service open-heart program in the four-county area, employees benefit from access to education and training that are part of a tertiary care hospital’s constant focus on high quality care.
Reporting to the CEO, this individual is responsible for the direction of the Quality Management Department and the various functions under its umbrella, including Performance Improvement, Medical Staff Services and Credentialing, Risk Management, Infection Control, and Patient Satisfaction.
• Develop and implement policies and procedures for Quality Management Department.
• Oversee preparation for regulatory surveys and follow-up corrective action development.
• Acts as systems and applications manager for database products utilized in the department for quality management systems.
• Actively participates in QM meetings, provides oversight for meeting preparation, and gives presentations on quality management to committee members.
• Prepares quarterly and annual evaluation of PI programs and plan, presents to PI Committee, Medical Staff, and Board of Trustees.
• Educate and assist department managers to maintain appropriate policies, procedures, and documentation to fulfill requirements and regulations.
• Remain current in the appropriate fields encompassed by the departments.
• Develop Performance Improvement plan with RM interface in collaboration with the Performance Improvement Committee.
• Review aggregated outcomes from select initiatives and recommends educational programs.
• Assures documentation meets current standards and policies
• Bachelor Degree required; Masters Degree in Health Services Administration preferred.
Current Florida RN license.
• 5+ years of progressive Quality experience in an acute care setting.
• 2 or more years of Quality leadership experience in healthcare.
• Demonstrate current clinical knowledge and current knowledge of regulations and standards as related to JCACHO, CMS, AHCA, and Department of Health CPHQ certification preferred.