Chief Financial Officer
About the Organization"
Company is a 30 bed acute care/skilled nursing facility located in the rural mountain resort town of Big Bear Lake, California.
• The CFO is responsible for the organization’s annual operating and capital budgets, financial management, patient billing, accounting, medical records and staff supervision.
• Administers, directs and controls all of the District's financial activities and keeps Administration and Board of Directors informed of the financial condition of the institution so that adequate planning may proceed and proper controls be instituted.
• Assures that policies and regulations established by the Board of Directors are enforced.
MINIMUM JOB QUALIFICATIONS:
• Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance. Minimum of three to five years experience as hospital CFO. CPA preferred. Membership in HFMA helpful desired.
• Has ability to verbally discuss financial problems with department representatives, Administration and the Board of Directors.
• Is required to analyze problems and develop account systems to accurately control financial activity of the District.
• Requires capability to direct, plan and control all financial activities of the District.
• Current CPR certification.