National Sales Manager
General Summary: An exempt position responsible for sales lead generation for our client. Communication, listening, follow-up and closing selling skills are a must for this job. You have to be persuasive, outgoing and goal-oriented. You also need to manage your time well and be self-motivated.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
• Prospect for sales opportunities with Healthcare executives across the U.S. in an effort to broaden established sales regions and create new growth in new regions.
• Develop, implement and adjust strategic sales plans and activities to achieve sales goals in support of corporate objectives.
• Identify and qualify new leads along with Sales Associate.
• Responsible for following up on qualified sales leads provided by Sales Associate and other forms of networking (trade shows, ads etc.). Personally visiting potential customers on a national scale.
• Generate credible and timely information about prospective customers and track their activity throughout the sales cycle.
• Work directly with CEO/President and SVP of operations in marketing potential clients.
• Attend Trade Shows for the purpose of lead generation.
• Have an extensive knowledge of AHP and be able to present AHP materials to prospective clients.
• Attend weekly sales meetings.
• Other assignments as directed.
• This opportunity will require travel across the U.S.