ER CONSULTANTS TO WORK IN UNITED ARAB EMIRATES!
Our JOHN HOPKINS client in Abu Dhabi is looking for a CONSULTANT ER to work in their world renowned hospital. The Medical City has several ‘Centres of Excellence’and aspires to practice contemporary medicine comparable to the best hospitals and medical centres in the world. The hospital provides comprehensive health care services in all of the disciplines relevant to the needs and priorities of the community and promotes a work ethos sensitive to the social and cultural values of the Community to attain the highest levels of patient satisfaction.
Located in the centre of Abu Dhabi, you will also be rewarded with an attractive TAX FREE salary, relocation allowance, education allowance for children, healthcare for you and your family, transport to and from work plus many more fantastic benefits!
Applicant should hold one of the following:
* Residency and American Board Certified or equivalent
* Equivalent training program and fellowship in Canada, Australia, New Zealand
* Equivalent training program and membership in the United Kingdom, Ireland
And Applicant should have
* Minimum 3 years relevant experience post board certification/membership
* Minimum 2 years in the same country of certification
* Minimum 3 years experience post Certificate of Completion of Specialist Training
* Certified proof of yearly CME
* Bi-lingual in English and Arabic Languages
To apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and I will be happy to give you more details on this fantastic opportunity.