Product Manager - Chattanooga Group
DJO Incorporated is a leading global provider of high-quality, orthopedic devices, with a broad range of products used for rehabilitation, pain management and physical therapy. We also develop, manufacture and distribute a broad range of surgical reconstructive implant products. We are the largest non-surgical orthopedic rehabilitation device company in the United States and among the largest globally, as measured by revenues. We believe that our strong brand names, comprehensive range of products, focus on quality, innovation, customer service, extensive distribution network, and our strong relationships with orthopedic and physical therapy professionals have contributed to our leading market positions. Our products address the complete spectrum of preventative, pre-operative, post-operative, clinical and home rehabilitation care. Some of our trademarks, service marks and brand names include: Encore®, OTI Osteoimplant Technology, Inc®, Cefar®, Empi®, Ormed® Chattanooga Group™, Compex®, EmpiCare®, Aircast®, DonJoy®, OfficeCare®, ProCare®, SpinaLogic®, RME™, CMF™, OL1000™, and OL1000 SC™.
Chattanooga Group, a DJO Company, is a leading manufacturer and provider of non-invasive medical products for pain management and physical rehabilitation. We have an immediate opening for an outstanding Product Manager to join our domestic marketing team.
The primary functions will include:
• Manage entire product line life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities
• Manage activities related to product development, product launches, and product introductions
• Provide in-depth market, industry, research and competitive analysis and positioning
• Develop and execute marketing plans and programs, both short and long range, to ensure the profit growth and expansion of company products and/or services
The ideal candidate has:
• Bachelor’s degree in Business and/or Marketing
• Three years related experience and/or training in product management
• Must be highly organized and multi-task oriented
• Must have strong decision making ability, strong communication skills, a willingness to travel, and have a highly independent work ethic.
To be considered, you must apply at the following website, or cut and paste the URL listed below.
Please go to www.djo.jobs
Click on "Current Opportunities"
Click on "DJO Opportunities US"
Click on "Search Open Jobs" and search for "Product Manager – Chattanooga Group "
Click into the Requisition and click on "Apply On-line" in the lower right-hand corner and follow the instructions
WE CAN NOT RECEIVE RESUMES VIA FACSIMILE OR EMAIL FROM THIS SITE, YOU MUST GO TO THE WEBSITE OR URL LISTED ABOVE IN ORDER TO BE CONSIDERED. THANK YOU!