Internal Medicine - 1169
Live just minutes from downtown Denver!
Our client hospital is assisting one of its most reputable internists to recruit a physician to join her busy practice. The current physician is shifting her practice to a focus on weight loss services. Her existing base of 3,000 active patients will be transitioned to the new physician. 78 percent of the patients are female with an average age of 45. There is very little complicated geriatrics. This is an office-based practice with home call only. There is no partnership track, and the new physician will share overhead only.
General internal medicine with a high percentage of female patients, treated for GYN and
• Office is located adjacent to Littleton Adventist Hospital
• Office hours are 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., four days a week; plus two Saturdays per month
• Phone call only, from home. One day per week and one weekend every 12 weeks (call is shared with other internists). No ER call.
• Competitive income guarantee, sign-on bonus, and relocation allowance to assist the physician in establishing his/her practice
• Full benefits, including health and disability insurance, malpractice, 401k, paid time off and CME will be included in the package.
Live in one of Colorado’s fastest growing counties; this upscale town is just minutes from downtown Denver.
Bob Bregant, Vice President
Horton Smith & Associates
Phone: 913.752.4508 or 800.398.2923
Please visit our website at www.hortonsmithassociates.com