Regional Sales Account Manager
SUMMARY: Responsible for managing the sale of product(s) to customers in a professional manner. Qualifies accounts and walks them through the sales cycle – closing the sale. Leverages support initiatives and personnel in place,resulting in acquisition of new customers. Continues relationship with customers assisting them with practice building initiatives to increase the number of procedures performed resulting in increased utilization of products.
1. Responsible for sales of company's CAD for breast MRI product, related products and accessories.
2. Provide front-line contact with existing, new and potential customers.
3. Coordinate, implement and track territory-based sales and marketing activities.
4. Provide immediate feedback on market adoption and customer issues.
5. Attend local/regional seminars with staff, qualifying contacts and moving them towards sales.
6. Uses prior experience and industry contacts to position company products within the radiology community.
7. Uses Salesforce.com on a daily basis to report and track sales activity.
8. Performs other duties as assigned.
REQUIREMENTS: Four-year bachelors degree or equivalent experience required. Minimum of 4 years experience selling Radiology / Imaging devices. Strong PC background including networking capabilities and conceptual MRI knowledge a plus. Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills and have the ability to work independently. Travel required.
COMPLEXITY: Develops relationships with customers and works with them to further their goals and those of the company. Works with a multidisciplinary perspective to identify customer and potential customer benefits. Communicates with a diverse group of professionals and peri-professionals at a “peer level”.
SUPERVISION: Receives general instruction on work assignments.